Thursday, August 02, 2007

there is a silver lining

in that storm cloud that sometimes hangs over me.

a few weeks ago i posted about that jerk that harassed me at one of the stores i work in. well, it seems that he has now given the store a written warning, and he has also gone after the company i work for and kraft as well. so, to make a long story short, effective immediately, none of us merchandisers are allowed to go into those particular stores any more to do our work. i'm thinking it will last all of a month before we're told to go back in.

why? the simple answer is because the service we provide is needed. the stores are going to be outraged that we will not be there to help them out. and what we do is a big PITA for them to complete - its a job that they don't want to do, so we do it.

so what is the silver lining? i'll be having more saturdays off for the rest of the summer. makes me happy :)

in the meantime, this week and next week, i'm covering sales routes for a couple of different reps. this is the part of my job that i love. i get to use my brain, and do something i really really enjoy. the crazy part is that it wears me out more than the physical stuff i usually do. i was ready for bed at 8:00 last night. but its a good tired.

and with that, i better get my butt in gear and out the door - i have a busy day today!

have a good one!

No comments: