Wednesday, August 08, 2007

picture post

and this is all there is - just pictures. a little bit of playing around in photoshop, some digi brushes, and i'm quite happy with the result of my just messing around on sunday morning.

the first series:

my neighbour's baby boy - at 1 week old. he's just too cute.




the next couple are pics that just touch my heart. my oldest son with my niece. she was born about 2 weeks before my neighbour's little guy - they couldn't be more different - she's just a little wee thing, with the sweetest little face. he's a bruiser - almost 4 pounds heavier than her already!


and after all we go through with my grandma, you know that she just loves to cuddle the little ones.

and a couple of goodies of one of my other friend's son and girlfriend. they are just too cute together! i caught them candidly when my friend said very quietly "i really need some pictures of them". still need to fiddle with these ones a bit, but i'm still happy with how they turned out.

1 comment:

Rosalie said...

great pictures and good job on using the digi brushes..I still haven't got the hang of them yet I need to spend more time using the program