Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tag - you're it!

Ok, so I haven't done this one yet. And if you haven't done this one yet either, consider yourself tagged. And if you have, good for you LOL!

A=Available – nope, not for a long time
B=Best Friend – Rene
C=Cake or pie – I like pie. Apple pie. Pumpkin pie. Cherry pie. Strawberry rhubarb pie. Blueberry pie. Do I get it often? Nope. Can't bake a pie unless its storebought crust. Love my grandma's pie crust.
D=Drink of choice – Coffee first thing. 2 cups. And Coke. With ice.
E=Essential item you use everyday – Hairdryer
F=Favourite color - Pink
G=Gummy bears or worms – Worms. the sour ones from Wal-Mart.
H=Hometown - Calgary, AB
I= Indulgences – My nails, Pandora charms and sb supplies.
J= January or February - February. Usually warmer than January!
K=Kids and names – DS1 - Jonah, DS2 Bailey
L=Life is incomplete without - friends
M=Marriage date – Aug 20, 1994
N=Number of siblings – 1 sister
O=Oranges or apples – Oranges
P=Phobias or Fears – Those big-ass spiders that grew in our yard last summer. Hope to heck they're gone this year!!
Q=Favourite Quote – oh dear. i don't know.
R=Reason to smile – blogs!! i read too many of them!
S=Season - summer
T=Tag 3 or 4 people - Its up there. At the top. I think I'm last.
U=Unknown fact about me – ?? I have no idea.
V=Vegetable you don't like – Probably the one and only thing I will NOT touch - brussel sprouts.
W= Worst habit – I bite my nails. (when they're not acrylics)
X=X-rays – I think only my teeth. Maybe some when I was young. I don't remember!
Y=Your favorite food – Vietnamese soup or subs. Sushi.
Z= Zodiac Sign - Libra

1 comment:

lacintha said...

hey Julie...fun stuff there about you...lol..thanks for sharing!